Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Brush 4 porks chops with oil, then salt and pepper on both sides.
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 2 min.Using a frying pan that can also go in the oven, fry the chops on high heat until just starting to brown...
- ...for about 1 minute on each side.
- 2 min.Remove the frying pan from the heat and brush both sides of the chops with mustard...
- 2 min....them sprinkle with thyme.
- 10 min.Return the chops to the pan and cook in the oven for 10 minutes,
Heat the plates.
- Transfer the chops to the serving plates and cover with aluminium foil. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and meanwhile, make the sauce:
- 1 min.Pour 1 glass dry white wine into the frying pan...
- 4 min.
- 2 min.Pour 1 spoonful of sauce over each chop and serve without delay.
Remarks:If you don't have any thyme, you can use rosemary or even mixed herbs instead.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pork chop: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pork chops with a duo of brassicas, Pork Chops with Rosemary, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur complet, Taos hotpot, Crab Cakes, Salmon marinated like herring, Ali Baba bread, ... [All]
- French mustard: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vegetable pie, Hamburgers, Mackerel Fillets in White Wine, Tapenade, Caesar salad, ... [All]