Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel, rinse and chop 100 g spring onion (scallion).
- 5 min.Cut 300 g veal into small chunks.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Salt and pepper the veal, then sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour over.
- 10 min.Using the same pan, without cleaning it, heat 2 tablespoons Clarified butter.
When hot, add the veal and cook until browned (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- 1 min.Put the pan back on the heat and pour in 2 glasses dry white wine.
- 15 min.Scrape the botton of the pan to deglaze it, then leave on medium heat to reduce the liquid by half.
- 5 min.Add 50 ml liquid cream and leave to reduce for 5 minutes.
- 3 min.Return the onions and veal to the pan and mix well. Leave for a further 3 minutes to heat through and it's ready.
Serve with peas or steamed potatoes, for example.
Remarks:If you don't have clarified butter, use a little goose fat, oil or just normal butter, but do be careful not to let it burn.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Veal : You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausagemeat, Blanquette of veal, Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, Saltimbocca, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pan bagnat, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Green avocado salad, Crispy prawn rolls, Baked salmon fillet, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Involtinis, Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, Alsatian apple tart, Apricot fool, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Individual creamy endive gratins, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, Pasta with green asparagus, Mexican ceviche, Leek and tuna loaf, ... [All]