- Add photos
For 10 pancakes, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|11 min.||4 min.||15 min.|
Step by step recipe:
- Put 250 g buckwheat flour, 600 g milk, 2 eggs and ½ teaspoon salt into a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with a whisk, and the pancake batter is ready.
Note: there's a commonly-held belief that the batter should be left to rest, but there is no need to do this with buckwheat, as it contains no gluten.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with a little oil on a piece of absorbant paper. Use a special pancake pan if you have one.
- Pour a ladleful of batter, turning the pan to spread it as you pour, to make a pancake that is as round as possible.
- Cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Slide a spatula or maryse under the pancake to turn it.
- Then cook on the other side for 1 or 2 minutes.
Continue like this until you have used up all the batter.
A recipe from cooking-ez.com. View this recipe : http://cooking-ez.com/base/recipe-buckwheat-pancakes.html