Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables
- Add photos
For 4 papillotes, you will need:
- 150 g green beans
- 1 carrot
- 2 springs onion
- 4 tablespoons peas
- 50 g butter
- 4 tablespoons fish fumet
- 4 escalopes fresh salmon
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|58 min.||30 min.||1 hour 28 min.|
Step by step recipe:
- Prepare, wash and cut in small pieces 150 g green beans.
- Prepare 1 carrot and cut in small dices.
- Prepare and mince 2 springs onion.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons peas (fresh or frozen).
- In a pan mix 50 g butter and vegetables dices, with no heat.
- Put over a low heat, salt and pepper, stir, and when butter is completely melted cover to prevent browning.
Cook for 10 minutes and remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 460°F (240°C).
- Check that the salmon escalopes are clean without skin, fat or bones, salt and pepper each side, and put one in the center of a cooking paper sheet.
Put 2 generous tablespoons of cooked vegetables on the salmon, and a tablespoon of fish fumet.
- Fold paper over to seal and make the papillote by firmly closing edges (Use a stapler or paper clip).
- Preferably glaze the papillotte using the remaining butter in the vegetable pan with a brush, so that it will brown during cooking (more attractive).
Put in the oven for about 20 minutes).
- Serve immediately onto your guests' plates, so that everyone opens their own papillote and discovers the delicious cooking smells.
A recipe from cooking-ez.com. View this recipe : http://cooking-ez.com/poissons/recipe-salmon-papillote-small-vegetables.html