How to prepare apricots
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
726K3.8 July 12th 2023
For 900 g, you will need:
- 1 1 kg apricots
- Total weight: 1,000 grams
Step by step recipe
- 1: Wash 1 kg apricots thoroughly.
- 2: Cut each apricot in half, passing a knife around the pit.
- 3: Open the apricot.
- 4: Remove the pit and set aside.
Repeat this process with all the apricots.
- 5: Using a small knife, cut off the small, hard part of each apricot half where the apricot stem used to be, and discard it.
- 6: Then, depending on the use of your recipe, cut the apricots into small pieces (photo), into quarters, or leave them in halves.
Your apricots are ready to use.
This procedure applies to all varieties of apricot.
December 6th 2023.