Frozen cottage cheese with strawberries
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
27K4.1 April 24th 2019
For 500 g, you will need:
- 0 250 g strawberries
- 1 100 g caster sugar
- 2 150 g cottage (or curd) cheese
- Total weight: 500 grams
Step by step recipe
- 1: The day before, or well in advance, hull the strawberries, cut in half and lay out on a baking sheet, then freeze overnight.
- 2: Next day, tip the frozen strawberries into a blender goblet, then add 100 g caster sugar and 150 g cottage (or curd) cheese.
- 3: Blend until smooth and evenly mixed.
- 4: That's all there is to it. Serve right away.
Frozen cream cheese can be varied with any fruit you like. The result will be better with pulpy fruits rather than juicier types.
September 18th 2021.