Red cabage salad with toasted almonds
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|20 min.||8 min.||28 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare and rinse 700 g red cabbage. Finely shred and put in a salad bowl.
- 2: Thinly slice 50 g radishes (a mandolin is the ideal tool for this) and add to the salad bowl.
- 3: Tip 75 g whole almonds into a small frying pan on medium heat and lightly toast (torrefy) them, stirring frequently.
- 4: Leave to cool, then coarsly chop with a knife.
- 5: Add the almonds to the salad bowl, then add the chopped parsley, some separated chive flowers and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette).
- 6: Mix well and your salad is ready.
You can use other nuts instead of almonds: cashews, hazelnuts...
April 2nd 2020.