Red cabbage salad with chives
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare the red cabbage: cut off and discard the stalk.
- 2: Remove and discard the outer leaves, then take off the inner leaves.
Cut out and discard the thick stalk from these large leaves.
- 3: When the leaves can no longer be separated easily, cut the heart in 4 vertically.
- 4: Cut out and discard the central stalk.
- 5: You should only keep the tender parts of the large leaves and heart.
- 6: Shred the cabbage, either by hand or, to make life easier, using a food processor.
- 7: Rinse the spring onions or chives.
- 8: Chop finely.
- 9: In a salad bowl, mix the cabbage and spring onions or chives with 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette).
Your salad is ready.
You can vary the flavour of the vinaigrette by using walnut oil, which goes very well with red cabbage.
May 27th 2020.