Fish in a seed crust
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
62K4.2 June 1st 2014
For 4 people, you will need:
- 1 1 tablespoon linseed
- 2 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 5 1 tablespoon instant mashed-potato powder
- 6 1 egg
- 7 400 g fish fillet
- 8 6 tablespoons oil
- 9 salt
- 10 pepper
- Total weight: 615 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|23 min.||7 min.||30 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Mix in a bowl:1 tablespoon linseed, 1 tablespoon poppy seeds, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon instant mashed-potato powder, salt and pepper.
- 2: Tip the mixture onto a plate.
- 3: Us a fork to beat 1 egg with salt and pepper. .
- 4: Prepare 400 g fish fillet and cut into individual portions.
- 5: Dip the fish into the beaten egg.
- 6: Then dip both sides into the seed mixture until well coated.
- 7: Coat all the fish like this.
- 8: Then pan fry in a little oil.
- 9: Serve with a chickpea salad, for example.
If the crust makes it difficult for you to judge when the fish is cooked, use an electronic thermometer
stuck into the centre. The fish will be perfectly cooked when the temperature reaches 140°F (60°C).
If you like a thick crust, coat the fish in egg and seeds a second time.
December 7th 2021.