Creamy asparagus and meat timbale
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
9,055 April 13th 2022
For 4 people, you will need:
- 1 400 g asparagus
- 2 200 g cooked meat
- 3 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 50 g poultry cooking juices (optional)
- 5 300 ml liquid cream
- 6 salt
- 7 pepper
- Total weight: 930 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|26 min.||19 min.||45 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare and cook 400 g asparagus.
- 2: Once drained and cooled, cut into small pieces.
- 3: Cut 200 g cooked meat into small pieces (leftover roast pork here).
- 4: Put a pan on medium heat. Pour in 2 tablespoons oil and when good and hot, add the chopped meat.
Fry for a few minutes to suit your taste, stirring from time to time.
- 5: Add 300 ml liquid cream and 50 g poultry cooking juices (if possible), salt and pepper, then check the seasoning.
Bring to the boil and leave to reduce for a few minutes.
- 6: Add the asparagus, mix well and cook for a further minute, just to reheat.
- 7: Serve piping hot in individual dishes or large ramekins.
You can use any leftover meat you like: pork, beef, poultry, etc.
The same goes for the jus, whether meat or poultry. Just use what you have to hand, even half a stock cube.
December 7th 2023.