You should not add raisins to recipes dry
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 100 g, you will need:
- 1 100 g raisins
- Total weight: 100 grams
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|11 min.||20 min.||5 min.||36 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Its preferable to soak them 4 - 5 minutes in boiling water, during which they will swell.
- 2: Then cool under cold water.
- 3: And finally dry them on absorbant paper.
- 4: Remove any small stalks that remain.
- 5: You can also soak them for about 20 minutes in rum, or other alcohol of your choice.
April 2nd 2020.