A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 250 g, you will need:
- 0 250 g Mayonnaise
- 1 1 teaspoon Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac)
- 2 10 drops Tabasco
- 3 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Total weight: 260 grams
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 250 g Mayonnaise.
- 2: Add 1 teaspoon Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac), 10 drops Tabasco and 1 teaspoon tomato paste.
Mix thoroughly, the best way is to reuse the blender that you used for making mayonnaise.
- 3: Your cocktail sauce is ready.
If you don't have tomato paste, you can use ketchup instead, it has less flavour, but it will give you the light pink colour of cocktail sauce.
January 26th 2021.