A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 20 pancakes, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Put into a blender goblet: 6 eggs, 60 g oil, 60 g caster sugar, 500 ml milk, 2 tablespoons rum and 1 pinch salt.
- 2: Pour in 80 g Noisette butter
- 3: Then add 250 g flour.
Note: it is important to begin by pouring in the liquids to avoid forcing the blender motor.
- 4: Mix on medium speed...
- 5: ...until the batter is evenly mixed.
- 6: Your pancake batter is ready for use.
If you do not have a blender, you can use a whisk
You will find plenty of recipes that tell you to leave the batter to rest, but having tried both ways (resting / not resting), I have not found that it makes any difference.
A variation worth trying: replace half the flour with chestnut flour
September 24th 2020.