A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 30 muffins, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|34 min.||15 min.||49 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 450 g Muffin dough, but reduce flour by 1/3 and make up with 100 g ground almonds.
- 2: Pour 1 tablespoon caster sugar onto 100 g blackcurrant, and stir a few seconds to coat them with sugar.
- 3: Preheat oven to 392°F (200°C).
Put a teaspoon of mixture into each mould.
- 4: Put on a few blackcurrants, then cover with another teaspoon of mixture.
It's not necessary for blackurrants to be completely covered.
- 5: Put in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- 6: Allow to cool slightly, then turn out onto a rack.
You can use fresh or frozen blackcurrants.
As usual, muffins are better slighly warm.
April 15th 2021.