Flaked almond tart
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 1 tart, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|19 min.||1 hour 5 min.||1 hour 24 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
Roll out 250 g Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée) and line the tin or mould.
- 2: Pre-bake the case for 15 minutes, then take it out of the oven.
- 3: Spread 100 g flaked almonds over the whole of a baking sheet.
- 4: Toast for about 20 minutes until the almonds start to colour slightly.
- 5: Put into a bowl: 200 ml liquid cream, 100 g caster sugar, 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier and 1 tablespoon Amaretto. Mix well.
- 6: Tip in the toasted almonds and mix again.
- 7: Pour this mixture into the pre-cooked pastry case...
- 8: ...and bake for 30 minutes, watching the colour carefully.
Leave to cool before cutting, as this tart is very fragile.
The original recipe contains much more sugar, so you can add more if you prefer it sweeter.
You can replace 10 g of the sugar with the same quantity of vanilla sugar
October 25th 2020.