Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 15 min.Pre-bake the case for 15 minutes, then take it out of the oven.
- 2 min.Spread 100 g flaked almonds over the whole of a baking sheet.
- 20 min.Toast for about 20 minutes until the almonds start to colour slightly.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Tip in the toasted almonds and mix again.
- 2 min.Pour this mixture into the pre-cooked pastry case...
- 30 min....and bake for 30 minutes, watching the colour carefully.
Leave to cool before cutting, as this tart is very fragile.
Remarks:The original recipe contains much more sugar, so you can add more if you prefer it sweeter.
You can replace 10 g of the sugar with the same quantity of vanilla sugar.