Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 15 min.Pre-bake the case for 15 minutes, then take it out of the oven.
- 2 min.Spread 100 g flaked almonds over the whole of a baking sheet.
- 20 min.Toast for about 20 minutes until the almonds start to colour slightly.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Tip in the toasted almonds and mix again.
- 2 min.Pour this mixture into the pre-cooked pastry case...
- 30 min....and bake for 30 minutes, watching the colour carefully.
Leave to cool before cutting, as this tart is very fragile.
Remarks:The original recipe contains much more sugar, so you can add more if you prefer it sweeter.
You can replace 10 g of the sugar with the same quantity of vanilla sugar.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Strawberry Verveine Tart , Peach and green tea tart, Pistachio custard tart, Bounty-style tart for Alison, Pear tart with almond cream, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rice and peas, Vanilla ice cream, Smoked eggs, Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pavlova, Minted Melon, Chestnut cake, Kugelhof for Nanou, Pets de nonne, ... [All]
- Flaked almonds: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Little apple turnovers with almonds and raisins, Paris-Brest, Sweet pancake rolls from Brittany, Baked Alaska, Génoise (Genoa sponge), ... [All]