Pink Reims biscuits
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
74K4.1 February 12th 2014
For 30 biscuits, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|26 min.||20 min.||46 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Beat together the yolks of 3 eggs with 140 g caster sugar until the mixture foams and turns white.
- 2: Add the egg whites a little at a time...
- 3: ...allowing the mixture to "foam" each time before adding more.
- 4: At the end, add the red colouring.
- 5: Sieve 125 g flour onto the mixture and fold in gently with a soft spatula. Lean the bowl over on its side to do this more easily.
- 6: Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Reims biscuits are normally rectangular, but you can use whatever shape moulds or tins you have available.
Fill the moulds 3/4 full.
- 7: Dust with icing sugar and bake for about 20 minutes.
- 8: Turn out when cold.
November 27th 2021.