Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 verrines, you will need:
Step by step recipe
Prepare the mascarpone creamPut into a food-mixer bowl: 100 g Mascarpone, 100 ml liquid cream, 30 g caster sugar, 10 g Vanilla sugar and 1 egg.
- 2: Beat until the cream is smoothly mixed and a similar consistency to chantilly cream.
Set aside in the fridge.
Prepare the fruitPeel 3 kiwis, then slice thinly and cut the slices into quarters.
Mix with 1 tablespoon caster sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 4: Prepare 200 g strawberries, cut in half lengthways and use to line around the outside of your verrines...
- 5: ...like this.
Assemble the verrinesPut a dab of cream in the bottom of the verrine...
- 7: ...fill with pieces of kiwi.
- 8: Top with mascarpone cream.
- 9: Serve cool, but not too cold.
If you like it, you can add a tablespoonful of rum or Amaretto to the cream.
October 20th 2020.