Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 4 min.
- 5 min.
Prepare the fruitPeel 3 kiwis, then slice thinly and cut the slices into quarters.
Mix with 1 tablespoon caster sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 5 min.Prepare 200 g strawberries, cut in half lengthways and use to line around the outside of your verrines...
- ...like this.
- 2 min.
Assemble the verrinesPut a dab of cream in the bottom of the verrine...
- 2 min....fill with pieces of kiwi.
- 2 min.Top with mascarpone cream.
- Serve cool, but not too cold.
Remarks:If you like it, you can add a tablespoonful of rum or Amaretto to the cream.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Strawberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Strawberry tart, Strawberry and rhubarb crumble, Strawberries with mint and cream, Fraisier (French strawberry cake), Strawberry sorbet, ... [All]
- Mascarpone: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Pistachio tiramisu, New tiramisu, Tiramisu, Pea risotto "mantecare", ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vanilla ice cream, Vegetable rosette tart, Ramekins of duchess potatoes, Fresh mint ice-cream, Apricot fool, ... [All]