Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 4 min.
- 5 min.
Prepare the fruitPeel 3 kiwis, then slice thinly and cut the slices into quarters.
Mix with 1 tablespoon caster sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 5 min.Prepare 200 g strawberries, cut in half lengthways and use to line around the outside of your verrines...
- ...like this.
- 2 min.
Assemble the verrinesPut a dab of cream in the bottom of the verrine...
- 2 min....fill with pieces of kiwi.
- 2 min.Top with mascarpone cream.
- Serve cool, but not too cold.
Remarks:If you like it, you can add a tablespoonful of rum or Amaretto to the cream.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Strawberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Eton mess, Strawberry sorbet, Fraisier (French strawberry cake), Quick Strawberry Millefeuille, You should not soak strawberries in water, ... [All]
- Mascarpone: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Tatin apples with mascarpone cream, New tiramisu, Pea risotto "mantecare", Framboisier, Pistachio tiramisu, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, French toast "cordon bleu", Croque-monsieur complet, Turnip and sesame puree (tahina) soup, Cocotte eggs with Comté, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pear charlotte, Little caramelized peach tarts, Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), Chocolate eclairs, Chocolate eclairs, ... [All]