Baker's chicken and potato tart
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
24K4 June 16th 2019
For 6 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|33 min.||50 min.||1 hour 23 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Lay a chicken breast on a piece of plastic film, salt and pepper both sides, and put a bayleaf and spring of thyme on top.
- 2: Roll up the chicken in the film like a boiled sweet and tie the ends firmly with string.
Wrap all the chicken breasts like this.
- 3: Lower the chicken parcels into a pan of simmering water and leave to poach for about 20 minutes.
- 4: Drain and leave to cool, then remove and discard the film wrapping. Slice the chicken thinly.
- 5: Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C).
Slice 400 g cooked potato.
- 6: Chop the parsley.
- 7: Mix in a bowl: 200 g cream cheese, 200 g cream and the parsley, then season with salt and pepper.
- 8: Roll out 500 g bread dough into a large rectangle on a sheet of cooking parchment.
- 9: Spread the herb topping mixture over the dough, leaving a thin border around the edge.
- 10: Arrange the potato slices over...
- 11: ...then the chicken on top.
- 12: Finish with a sprinkling of grated cheese and put in the oven...
- 13: ...to bake for about 30 minutes.
This recipe can be varied in lots of ways, with different toppings as the mood takes you.
September 20th 2021.