A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|33 min.||21 min.||54 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 500 g cauliflower, then boil in salted water until just tender.
- 2: Prepare 30 g shallot.
- 3: Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a pan on medium heat.
When hot, add the shallot and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4: Add 1 tablespoon curry powder.
- 5: Mix well and continue cooking for a further 1 minute.
- 6: Pour in 200 ml liquid cream, deglaze the bottom of the pan and bring to the boil.
- 7: Add the cauliflower and mix well, then turn down the heat.
- 8: Put 100 g cashew nuts into a frying pan on high heat and dry-roast them lightly for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 9: Add the cashew nuts to the pan with the cauliflower, mix in, check seasoning and serve.
You can add more curry powder for a stronger curry flavour.
October 18th 2019.