Crispy potato galette with leeks
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
35K4.0 May 5th 2016
For 4 people, you will need:
- 1 4 leeks
- 2 300 g cooked potato
- 3 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 100 g cheese
- 5 salt
- 6 pepper
- Total weight: 1,325 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|21 min.||18 min.||39 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 4 leeks, then slice on the diagonal or across into rounds.
Slice 300 g cooked potato.
- 2: Steam the leeks until just tender.
- 3: Pour 3 tablespoons oil into a large frying pan on high heat, then arrange the potato slices in an even layer.
Salt and leave to fry.
- 4: Turn the potatoes over and fry the other side.
- 5: Spread the leeks over the potatoes then lightly salt and pepper.
- 6: Top with 100 g cheese, sliced thinly or grated, then put a lid on the pan...
- 7: ...and leave the cheese to melt.
- 8: Right at the end, fold the potato galette in half (this just looks more attractive) and cut into portions.
For the cheese, use one with a soft paste for preference: Camembert (shown in the photos) or Mont d'Or, Saint-Nectaire, etc.
August 18th 2022.