Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare 4 leeks, then slice on the diagonal or across into rounds.
Slice 300 g cooked potato.
- 7 min.Steam the leeks until just tender.
- 4 min.Pour 3 tablespoons oil into a large frying pan on high heat, then arrange the potato slices in an even layer.
Salt and leave to fry.
- 4 min.Turn the potatoes over and fry the other side.
- 1 min.Spread the leeks over the potatoes then lightly salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Top with 100 g cheese, sliced thinly or grated, then put a lid on the pan...
- 3 min....and leave the cheese to melt.
- 3 min.Right at the end, fold the potato galette in half (this just looks more attractive) and cut into portions.
Remarks:For the cheese, use one with a soft paste for preference: Camembert (shown in the photos) or Mont d'Or, Saint-Nectaire, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack Parmentier, Gratin du Nord, Gratin of purple artichokes, Potatoes with smoked salmon, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, ... [All]
- Cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: French toast "cordon bleu", Aligot, Kérinou slices, Hamburgers, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, ... [All]
- Leek: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Vegetable stock, Fried bread with leek and poached egg , ... [All]