Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 7 min.Steam the leeks until just tender.
- 4 min.Pour 3 tablespoons oil into a large frying pan on high heat, then arrange the potato slices in an even layer.
Salt and leave to fry.
- 4 min.Turn the potatoes over and fry the other side.
- 1 min.Spread the leeks over the potatoes then lightly salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Top with 100 g cheese, sliced thinly or grated, then put a lid on the pan...
- 3 min....and leave the cheese to melt.
- 3 min.Right at the end, fold the potato galette in half (this just looks more attractive) and cut into portions.
Remarks:For the cheese, use one with a soft paste for preference: Camembert (shown in the photos) or Mont d'Or, Saint-Nectaire, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Gratin of purple artichokes, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Gratin du Nord, ... [All]
- Cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Filo leeks and cheese tart, Kérinou slices, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, Potato wallets, Pork Chops with Rosemary, ... [All]
- Leek: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: How to prepare leeks, Vol-au-vent, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Country vegetable soup, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Comtoise tart for Seàn, How to prevent butter burning during cooking, Taos hotpot, Curried tuna cubes, Tournedos Rossini, ... [All]