Eggs with green asparagus and Parmesan cheese
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
4,0805 July 23th 2023
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|34 min.||6 min.||40 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: In a salad bowl, break up 4 eggs, add 100 g liquid cream, salt and pepper then whisk to mix well.
- 2: Prepare 500 g green asparagus spears, then cut into small pieces.
- 3: In a frying pan over medium heat, pour 4 tablespoons olive oil, and when hot, add the asparagus.
- 4: Sprinkle with half of the 50 g Parmesan (Parmigiano Reggiano), then sauté quickly for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 5: Pour in the beaten eggs and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
- 6: Using a wooden spatula, push the edges of the pan inwards...
- 7: ...until set.
Finish with the chopped parsley.
- 8: Enjoy without delay.
If you don't have green asparagus, white asparagus or a mixture of the two will work just as well.
December 8th 2023.