Gratin of purple artichokes
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
45K4.2 November 30th 2014
For 4 people, you will need:
- 1 500 g cooked potato
- 2 olive oil
- 3 750 g purple globe artichokes
- 4 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan)
- Total weight: 1,300 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|22 min.||20 min.||42 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter a gratin dish.
Slice 500 g cooked potato and spread in the bottom of the dish.
Pour a generous trickle of olive oil over.
- 2: Prepare 750 g purple globe artichokes and spread in a layer over the potatoes.
- 3: Grate 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan) over the top.
- 4: Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes...
- 5: ...until the top is nicely browned.
For a richer version of this gratin, pour some crème fraiche or bechamel sauce
over the potatoes.
If you don't have purple artichokes, normal artichoke hearts will do.
September 29th 2022.