Pasta with mushrooms
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|19 min.||18 min.||37 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Peel 250 g mushrooms, then cut into small pieces.
- 2: Peel 2 shallots and chop.
- 3: Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a large saucepan on high heat.
When hot, add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper and cook for 1 or 2 minutes without colouring.
- 4: Then add the mushrooms, mix well and sauter for a few minutes, but do not salt, otherwise the mushrooms will give off a lot of water.
- 5: Add 200 ml liquid cream, mix well, then turn down the heat and leave to reduce slightly,.
- 6: Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- 7: Drain thoroughly...
- 8: ... before adding the creamy mushroom sauce.
Mix well, add a few chopped parsley leaves and turn off the heat.
- 9: Serve without delay.
For a more pronounced mushroom flavour, add half a packet of dried mushroom soup at the same time as the cream. If you do this, there is no need to leave the sauce to reduce as it will thicken rapidly.
If you use button mushrooms, do take care not to overcook them, as they tend to give off a lot of water at the least provocation (this is why we don't salt them before cooking).
December 12th 2018.