Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 250 g mushrooms, then cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Then add the mushrooms, mix well and sauter for a few minutes, but do not salt, otherwise the mushrooms will give off a lot of water.
- 5 min.Add 200 ml liquid cream, mix well, then turn down the heat and leave to reduce slightly,.
- 6 min.Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- 2 min.Drain thoroughly...
- 2 min.... before adding the creamy mushroom sauce.
Mix well, add a few chopped parsley leaves and turn off the heat.
- Serve without delay.
Remarks:For a more pronounced mushroom flavour, add half a packet of dried mushroom soup at the same time as the cream. If you do this, there is no need to leave the sauce to reduce as it will thicken rapidly.
If you use button mushrooms, do take care not to overcook them, as they tend to give off a lot of water at the least provocation (this is why we don't salt them before cooking).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Ham pasta bake, How to cook pasta properly, Sunday night pasta, Tagliatelle with cockles, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed artichokes au gratin, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, Sauce Normande (for fish), Beef Wellington, Celeriac and mushroom gratin, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tagliatelle with cockles, Crème de foie gras, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, Involtinis, Vanilla ice cream, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cretan Bread, Cabbage julienne with ham, Caesar salad, Baked salmon fillet, Lille style chicken, ... [All]