Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 250 g mushrooms, then cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Then add the mushrooms, mix well and sauter for a few minutes, but do not salt, otherwise the mushrooms will give off a lot of water.
- 5 min.Add 200 ml liquid cream, mix well, then turn down the heat and leave to reduce slightly,.
- 6 min.Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- 2 min.Drain thoroughly...
- 2 min.... before adding the creamy mushroom sauce.
Mix well, add a few chopped parsley leaves and turn off the heat.
- Serve without delay.
Remarks:For a more pronounced mushroom flavour, add half a packet of dried mushroom soup at the same time as the cream. If you do this, there is no need to leave the sauce to reduce as it will thicken rapidly.
If you use button mushrooms, do take care not to overcook them, as they tend to give off a lot of water at the least provocation (this is why we don't salt them before cooking).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Penne with Mushrooms, Ham pasta bake, Sunday night pasta, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Tagliatelle with cockles, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rabbit civet, Kérinou slices, Stuffed artichokes au gratin, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Eton mess, Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue , Penne with Mushrooms, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack Parmentier, Croque-monsieur gourmand, Express chilli con carne, Chicken pie, Multicoloured cucumber-tomato salad, ... [All]