Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 250 g mushrooms, then cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Then add the mushrooms, mix well and sauter for a few minutes, but do not salt, otherwise the mushrooms will give off a lot of water.
- 5 min.Add 200 ml liquid cream, mix well, then turn down the heat and leave to reduce slightly,.
- 6 min.Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- 2 min.Drain thoroughly...
- 2 min.... before adding the creamy mushroom sauce.
Mix well, add a few chopped parsley leaves and turn off the heat.
- Serve without delay.
Remarks:For a more pronounced mushroom flavour, add half a packet of dried mushroom soup at the same time as the cream. If you do this, there is no need to leave the sauce to reduce as it will thicken rapidly.
If you use button mushrooms, do take care not to overcook them, as they tend to give off a lot of water at the least provocation (this is why we don't salt them before cooking).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Penne with Mushrooms, Spaghetti with mushrooms, How to cook pasta properly, Tagliatelle with cockles, ... [All]
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, Special Parmesan baguettes, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Mixed salad, Baked Mont d'Or with diced mixed vegetables, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Turnip and sesame puree (tahina) soup, Penne with Mushrooms, Pistachio panna cotta with custard, Chocolate and vanilla crème brûlée, Tagliatelle with cockles, ... [All]