Summery cheese on toast
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
25K4 July 20th 2016
For 4 portions, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|19 min.||2 min.||21 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Peel and chop 2 spring onions (scallions).
You will see that here I have used a young red onion and a normal white spring onion.
- 2: Prepare the radishes and slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
- 3: Add the chopped frech herbs (parsley, coriander, chives)...
- 4: ...then 150 g cream cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 5: Toast 4 slices bread.
- 6: Spread the cream cheese mixture generously on the toast and serve.
For more delicious herby flavour, you can add a tablespoonful of herb olive oil
to the cheese.
September 24th 2021.