Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Peel and chop 2 spring onions (scallions).
You will see that here I have used a young red onion and a normal white spring onion.
- 5 min.Prepare the radishes and slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
- 3 min.Add the chopped frech herbs (parsley, coriander, chives)...
- 2 min....then 150 g cream cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 2 min.Toast 4 slices bread.
- 4 min.Spread the cream cheese mixture generously on the toast and serve.
Remarks:For more delicious herby flavour, you can add a tablespoonful of herb olive oil to the cheese.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Avocado with gravlax, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: The total turnip, Crunchy salad, Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, Warm chicken salad, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Caesar salad, Eggs meurette, Croque-monsieur gourmand, Corn salad with croutons, Spinach on toast with bechamel, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Pan bagnat, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, Quiche Bretonne, Tagliatelle with cockles, Spring veal sauté , ... [All]