Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Peel and chop 2 spring onions (scallions).
You will see that here I have used a young red onion and a normal white spring onion.
- 5 min.Prepare the radishes and slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
- 3 min.Add the chopped frech herbs (parsley, coriander, chives)...
- 2 min....then 150 g cream cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 2 min.Toast 4 slices bread.
- 4 min.Spread the cream cheese mixture generously on the toast and serve.
Remarks:For more delicious herby flavour, you can add a tablespoonful of herb olive oil to the cheese.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Crunchy verrines, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Surf and turf club sandwich, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lemony chicken and radish salad, Vegetable tartare, Crunchy salad, Valay salad, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur gourmand, Pan con tomate, Caesar salad, Eggs meurette, Quail egg canapés, ... [All]