Lemony chicken and radish salad
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
16K4.5 September 24th 2017
For 4 people, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Wash and dry 300 g radishes, then slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
Use large radishes if possible, as they are easier to slice.
- 2: Dice 300 g cooked chicken fairly small.
- 3: Put the radishes and chicken in a bowl, add the finely chopped 2 tablespoons herbs of your choice and mix well.
- 4: Just before serving, add 100 g Lemon Mayonnaise and mix well.
- 5: This salad should not be served too cold, so take it out of the fridge 30 minutes beforehand.
You can use leftovers for the meat: chicken, of course, but other diced meats, such as pork, veal or beef will work well too.
September 25th 2021.