Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Wash and dry 300 g radishes, then slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
Use large radishes if possible, as they are easier to slice.
- 5 min.Dice 300 g cooked chicken fairly small.
- 3 min.Put the radishes and chicken in a bowl, add the finely chopped 2 tablespoons herbs of your choice and mix well.
- 3 min.Just before serving, add 100 g Lemon Mayonnaise and mix well.
- This salad should not be served too cold, so take it out of the fridge 30 minutes beforehand.