Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Wash and dry 300 g radishes, then slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
Use large radishes if possible, as they are easier to slice.
- 5 min.Dice 300 g cooked chicken fairly small.
- 3 min.Put the radishes and chicken in a bowl, add the finely chopped 2 tablespoons herbs of your choice and mix well.
- 3 min.Just before serving, add 100 g Lemon Mayonnaise and mix well.
- This salad should not be served too cold, so take it out of the fridge 30 minutes beforehand.
Remarks:You can use leftovers for the meat: chicken, of course, but other diced meats, such as pork, veal or beef will work well too.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm chicken salad, Tomato ladybirds, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Prawn salad with a crunch, Salade Niçoise, ... [All]
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin of chicken with rice and sautéed mushrooms, Quick chicken curry, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Surprise bread, Beans with tomatoes, ... [All]
- Lemon Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, ... [All]
- Herbs of your choice: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: French bean salad with vinaigrette , Baked salmon fillet, Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, Cucumber and salmon salad, Rice and peas, ... [All]