A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 60 pieces, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|21 min.||1 hour||20 min.||1 hour 41 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Put into a food-mixer bowl: 100 ml milk, 250 g flour, 10 g butter, 150 g Pesto and 1 teaspoon fine (or table) salt.
- 2: Knead until evenly mixed.
- 3: Gather the dough into a thick block, wrap in plastic film, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Note: This dough can be made the day before.
- 4: After refrigerating, roll out the dough quite thinly (ideally, 2-3 mm or a bare 1/8 inch).
- 5: Cut into small rectangles...
- 6: ...and arrange on a baking sheet. Though it is not essential, at this stage, you can sprinkle a little grated parmesan over the crackers, if you wish.
- 7: Bake for about 20 minutes. Do watch for the biscuits browning. You will probably need to turn the tray back to front towards the end of cooking.
- 8: Leave to cool on a wire rack.
If your crackers a getting old (after a few days), you can revive them before serving by putting them in a hot oven at 390°F (200°C) for 5 minutes.
May 25th 2020.