Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Knead until evenly mixed.
- 1 hourGather the dough into a thick block, wrap in plastic film, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Note: This dough can be made the day before.
- 5 min.After refrigerating, roll out the dough quite thinly (ideally, 2-3 mm or a bare 1/8 inch).
- 5 min.Cut into small rectangles...
- 3 min....and arrange on a baking sheet. Though it is not essential, at this stage, you can sprinkle a little grated parmesan over the crackers, if you wish.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes. Do watch for the biscuits browning. You will probably need to turn the tray back to front towards the end of cooking.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.