A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 130 g, you will need:
- 0 100 g chickpea (gram) flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 ½ teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 4 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 5 water
- Total weight: 115 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|12 min.||10 min.||22 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Put into a food-processor bowl: 100 g chickpea (gram) flour, ½ teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon curry powder (optional) and 1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
Set the motor going and add the water a little at a time, until this makes a fairly firm dough.
- 2: You should try to roll out the dough as thinly as possible. Use a pasta machine if you can; it's the best way.
- 3: Arrange the rolled-out dough pieces on a baking sheet and bake...
- 4: ...until the papadums are golden coloured.
Leave to cool before eating.
Papadums are traditionally made with lentil flour, but chickpea or gram flour, as used here, works just fine.
April 15th 2021.