Scrambled eggs with langoustines and asparagus tips.
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|31 min.||19 min.||50 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 150 g asparagus tips. If you are starting with whole asparagus spears, just keep the tips and use the rest for another recipe.
- 2: Cook 300 g langoustines (scampi) in salted boiling water for 1 minute (no longer), then shell.
- 3: Melt 20 g Clarified butter in a frying pan on high heat. When really hot, add the langoustines.
- 4: Fry for 2 or 3 minutes until coloured, then add the asparagus tips, salt and pepper. Mix well and turn off the heat.
- 5: Break 6 eggs into a bowl. Salt and pepper, then whisk until evely mixed.
- 6: Add the asparagus and langoustines, salt and pepper, then mix well.
Heat the plates.
- 7: Melt 30 g butter in a frying pan on high heat. When good and hot, pour in the mixture.
- 8: Using a wooden spatula or soft spatula, draw in the mixture from the edge of the pan towards the middle...
- 9: ...and keep it moving until just beginning to set. The aim is to end up with softly scrambled eggs, rather than an omelette.
- 10: Serve immediately.
If you don't have langousitnes, use any other crustaceans in season: shrimp, prawns, etc.
October 24th 2020.