Cajun-style lentil salad
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
10K3 December 22th 2021
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|10 min.||26 min.||36 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small frying pan over high heat. When really hot, add 200 g Cajun pulled pork.
- 2: Fry until as done as you like, stirring frequently.
- 3: Cook 300 g green lentils in boiling salted water.
Drain as soon as they are tender.
- 4: Prepare 1 shallot and chop finely.
- 5: Put the thoroughly drained lentils into a salad bowl and add the chopped shallot.
- 6: Then add the refried pulled pork and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette).
- 7: Mix well and serve right away while the salad is still warm.
If you don't have the small green "Puy" lentils, normal lentils will do just fine.
June 9th 2023.