Cream and herb dressing
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
12K3 June 12th 2022
For 250 g, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare and finely chop 1 shallot.
Rinse and dry the herbs (chives and parsley here), then chop finely.
- 2: Put 200 g cream into a large bowl. Try to use really thick cream if you can get it.
- 3: Add the chopped herbs and shallot to the cream with the lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- 4: Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice then check the seasoning.
- 5: Your cream and herb dressing is ready. Keep refrigerated until use.
The more different herbs you use, the more interesting your dressing will taste, so why not try chervil, tarragon, thyme, etc.?
Using lime instead of lemon is also a twist well worth trying.
For a lighter version, use beaten cottage cheese instead of cream.
December 8th 2023.