A recipe from cooking-ez.com
10K4.5 February 16th 2022
For 30 pieces, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|30 min.||20 min.||50 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Slice 1 baguette fairly thinly and spread with pesto.
Arrange the slices as you go on a baking sheet lined with a sheet of cooking parchment.
- 2: Add a thin slice of cooked Morteau sausage to each.
- 3: Then half a slice of hard-boiled egg.
- 4: Top with a sliver of smoked cheese.
- 5: Bake for 15-20 minutes, just until the cheese melts.
Serve hot or warm.
If you don't have spinach and pistachio pesto, classic pesto
will still work fine.
You can use a different smoked sausage (Molène, Montbéliard,...) instead of Morteau.
June 9th 2023.