Pork chops in the oven
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|9 min.||16 min.||25 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Brush 4 porks chops with oil, then salt and pepper on both sides.
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 2: Using a frying pan that can also go in the oven, fry the chops on high heat until just starting to brown...
- 3: ...for about 1 minute on each side.
- 4: Remove the frying pan from the heat and brush both sides of the chops with mustard...
- 5: ...them sprinkle with thyme.
- 6: Return the chops to the pan and cook in the oven for 10 minutes,
Heat the plates.
- 7: Transfer the chops to the serving plates and cover with aluminium foil. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and meanwhile, make the sauce:
- 8: Pour 1 glass dry white wine into the frying pan...
- 9: ...deglaze, salt and pepper, then leave to reduce until only about a tablespoonful of liquid per person is left.
Check the seasoning.
- 10: Pour 1 spoonful of sauce over each chop and serve without delay.
If you don't have any thyme, you can use rosemary or even mixed herbs instead.
February 18th 2020.