Pork sautéed with green beans, Asian style
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
4,7805 August 13th 2023
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|35 min.||13 min.||48 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 500 g green beans, reserve.
- 2: Prepare and chop 1 shallot, set aside.
- 3: Cut 300 g pork meat (here a piece of filet mignon) into small pieces.
- 4: In a frying pan over high heat, pour 4 tablespoons olive oil and, when hot, add the pork pieces, season with pepper but do not add salt (the very salty soy sauce comes later).
- 5: Toast the pieces well, stirring occasionally.
- 6: At the end of the cooking time, lower the heat, add the chopped shallot and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 7: Add 4 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons vinegar, then deglaze the pan with a wooden spatula using the soy sauce and vinegar poured in, scraping up any cooking juices.
- 8: To finish, add the cooked green beans and coriander, and stir well to just heat through before serving.
You can vary the amount of soy sauce to suit your taste.
December 8th 2023.