A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 500 g, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|22 min.||10 min.||32 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Break 200 g chocolate into small pieces, and melt in a bain-marie
- 2: In a pan pour 200 ml milk and 40 ml liquid cream.
Bring to the boil on low heat.
- 3: Add 40 g butter and 40 g caster sugar, mix well and bring back to the boil again.
- 4: Pour in melted chocolate.
- 5: Then over low heat, mix with a whisk or a maryse to get a smooth sauce.
- 6: Bring to the boil one last time, it's ready.
You can easily make this sauce in advance, and then reheat it: low heat, bain-marie or microwave oven. It's really delicious hot or warm.
This recipe is warmly dedicated to Eric, a great chocolate lover, to whom I promised it a (too) long time ago.
August 21th 2019.