Apricot and pistachio clafoutis
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
4,223 September 3rd 2023
For 6 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|25 min.||55 min.||1 hour 20 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat oven to 200°C (390°F).
Prepare 1 kg apricots, cut into medium-sized pieces (cut into 8).
- 2: Butter a gratin dish, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon caster sugar (I'm using cane sugar here, but it's not essential).
- 3: Pour the apricots into the dish, sprinkle again with 2 tablespoons caster sugar, then bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 4: Meanwhile, prepare 500 g Clafoutis batter.
- 5: After 20 minutes, remove the apricots from the oven and set aside, but do not turn off the oven.
- 6: Pour 40 g pistachios onto a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 7: After this time, remove the pistachios from the oven (do not turn it off), place them on a chopping board and chop coarsely.
- 8: Sprinkle the apricots with the pistachios...
- 9: ...then pour in the clafoutis batter.
- 10: Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
If your oven allows it, you can bake the apricots and roast the pistachios at the same time.
December 8th 2023.