Chestnut Fudge Cupcakes
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 6 pieces, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|13 min.||40 min.||53 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Put 300 g sweet chestnut purée (crème de marrons) and 2 eggs into a mixing bowl.
- 2: Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- 3: Add 30 g flour and mix again.
- 4: Melt 50 g butter and 50 g chocolate in a bain-marie and mix well.
- 5: Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl and mix well.
- 6: Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Divide the mixture between individual cupcake (or muffin) moulds or tins.
- 7: Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes (check to see if it is cooked ).
Eat cold or warm, if you prefer.
For a more luxurious version, add broken pieces of marrons glacés and a tablespoonful of whisky to the mixture.
You can bake this in a single spring-form tin instead of as small cakes.
January 27th 2020.