Step by step recipe:
- 4 min.Put 300 g sweet chestnut purée (crème de marrons) and 2 eggs into a mixing bowl.
- 1 min.Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- 3 min.Add 30 g flour and mix again.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl and mix well.
- 4 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Divide the mixture between individual cupcake (or muffin) moulds or tins.
- 35 min.Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes (check to see if it is cooked ).
Eat cold or warm, if you prefer.
Remarks:For a more luxurious version, add broken pieces of marrons glacés and a tablespoonful of whisky to the mixture.
You can bake this in a single spring-form tin instead of as small cakes.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Sweet chestnut purée (crème de marrons): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, Chestnut moelleux, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausage buckwheat pancakes, Gâteau Basque , Spaghetti with mussels and basil, Sandwich bread, How to cook rice in rice-cooker, ... [All]
- Chocolate: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate thins with toasted nuts, Nanou's chocolate cake, Chocolate eclairs, Chocolate mousse with hazelnuts, Chocolate ganache, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fresh pasta dough, Bechamel sauce, Cannelés, Chocolate sweetcrust pastry, Lumberjack turnovers, ... [All]