Step by step recipe:
- 4 min.Put 300 g sweet chestnut purée (crème de marrons) and 2 eggs into a mixing bowl.
- 1 min.Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- 3 min.Add 30 g flour and mix again.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the bowl and mix well.
- 4 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Divide the mixture between individual cupcake (or muffin) moulds or tins.
- 35 min.Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes (check to see if it is cooked ).
Eat cold or warm, if you prefer.
Remarks:For a more luxurious version, add broken pieces of marrons glacés and a tablespoonful of whisky to the mixture.
You can bake this in a single spring-form tin instead of as small cakes.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Sweet chestnut purée (crème de marrons): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chestnut moelleux, Little vanilla, clementine and chestnut verrines, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach and Comté Loaf, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Sauce Normande (for fish), Grilled cheese, Liège waffles, ... [All]
- Chocolate: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Flaky brownie brioche, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, "BN style" chocolate-filled biscuits, Chocolate ganache, Nanou's chocolate cake, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Naan, Lumberjack turnovers, Cod loin with saffron, Fresh pasta dough, Doughnuts, ... [All]