A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 1 brioche, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Start to finish|
|16 min.||2 hours 10 min.||2 hours 26 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: The day before, prepare the brioche dough.
Next day, cut dough into 40 g pieces. Make balls with these dough pieces.
You need about 10 balls to make your brioche, according to the size of your mould or tin.
- 2: Put balls in your mould or tin.
- 3: Glaze top of brioche.
Leave in a warm place to rise for 1.5 hour.
- 4: After this time, brioche should have double volume or about.
Preheat oven to 180°C or 356°F.
Glaze top of brioche a second time.
- 5: Bake for about 40 minutes, watch for colouration because brioche should not be over cooked otherwise she dries.
- 6: Unmould as soon as it is out the oven, and let cool on a wire rack.
You can sprinkle the brioche before cooking with some caster sugar, it will be slightly crisp on the top.
December 6th 2019.