Strawberry and rhubarb crumble
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 1 Strawberry and rhubarb crumble, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|1 hour 10 min.||30 min.||1 hour 40 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 250 g Stewed rhubarb.
Butter an ovenproof dish, and spread the stewed rhubarb in the bottom.
- 2: Prepare 300 g strawberries, cut them into 4 and spread in a layer over the rhubarb.
- 3: Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
Prepare the crumble topping using 100 g butter, 100 g caster sugar, 75 g flour et 75 g ground almonds.
- 4: And spread on top of the strawberries.
- 5: Bake until the juice from the strawberries begins to show through the crumble topping slightly (about 30 minutes).
You can finish by browning the top under the grill for a few minutes if necessary.
- 6: Best eaten warm.
Like any crumble, it's heavenly with a little whipped cream (chantilly)
December 15th 2019.