Tea and white chocolate biscuits
- Add photos
For 30 biscuits, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|1 hour 10 min.||2 hours 30 min.||30 min.||4 hours 10 min.|
Step by step recipe:
- Put into a food mixer bowl: 250 g flour, 125 g caster sugar, 125 g butter, 1 tablespoon powdered tea and 30 ml tea.
If possible, blend the tea to a fine powder before adding, as this makes the texture more pleasant to eat.
- Mix until the dough is evenly mixed.
- Shape into a flat cake and wrap in plastic film, then refrigerate for 2 hours minimum or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Roll out the dough but not to thinly.
- Cut out the biscuits in whatever shape you like.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet and glaze them.
Bake until they are just starting to turn golden brown (This kind of biscuit must never be overcooked).
- Meanwhile, melt 200 g white chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Once the cooked biscuits have cooled. dip them one at a time into the melted chocolate, coating them to halfway.
- Place them on a sheet of cooking parchment.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set the white chocolate.
Your biscuits are now ready to eat.
For an interesting variation, try using green tea. I recommend adding 1 tablespoonful of powdered Matcha tea to the dough.
A recipe from cooking-ez.com. View this recipe : https://cooking-ez.com/desserts/recipe-tea-white-chocolate-biscuits.html