Baker's tuna and mushroom tart
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 6 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|25 min.||37 min.||1 hour 2 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Roll out 500 g bread dough with a rolling pin to fit your tin or mould, either rectangular...
- 2: ...or round, then line the tin with it.
- 3: Rinse, peel and slice 300 g button or field mushrooms.
- 4: Prepare and chop 1 onion.
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan on medium heat. When good and hot, add the onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes without colouring.
- 5: Add the sliced mushrooms...
- 6: ...and mix well.
Cook for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- 7: Add 200 g tuna in oil.
- 8: Then add 200 g cream and mix well.
Check the seasoning and take off the heat.
Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C).
- 9: Spread the mixture over the bread-dough base, then bake...
- 10: ...for about 30 minutes.
This recipe can be varied in lots of ways, with different toppings as the mood takes you.
February 29th 2020.