Chicken with spinach in a cream sauce
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
44K4.2 July 3rd 2019
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|15 min.||21 min.||36 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Peel 1 spring onion (scallion), separate the green part from the white and chop each of these separately.
- 2: Prepare 300 g cooked spinach and 300 g cooked potatoes, if not already done. Slice the potatoes.
- 3: Pour 2 tablespoons oil into a frying pan on medium heat. When good and hot, add the sliced potatoes.
Fry until lightly browned on both sides.
- 4: Then add the white part of the onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- 5: Add the cooked 250 g chicken, cut into small pieces...
- 6: ...the spinach...
- 7: ...and finally 250 ml liquid cream, salt and pepper.
- 8: Leave uncovered on low heat to thicken as required.
- 9: Checking the seasoning, add the green part of the onion, mix well and serve.
This is an ideal way to use up chicken leftovers,, such as from five hours poultry
December 8th 2023.