A recipe from cooking-ez.com
34K4.3 September 20th 2015
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|30 min.||45 min.||1 hour 15 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 700 g cauliflower.
- 2: Cook in plenty of boiling salted water just until barely tender.
- 3: Prepare 500 g purple artichoke.
- 4: Boil in salted water and, like the cauliflower, only until barely done.
- 5: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter a gratin dish.
- 6: Arrange a layer of cauliflower in the bottom, then a layer of artichoke.
Salt and pepper lightly.
- 7: Pour half the bechamel sauce over.
- 8: Then add the rest of the cauliflower and pour the remaining bechamel over.
- 9: Top with 250 g mozzarella in thin slices.
Lightly salt and pepper once more.
- 10: Bake for 30 to 40 minutes...
- 11: ...until the top is nicely browned.
If you don't have any purple artichokes, use a normal artichoke sliced into rounds.
September 27th 2021.